Whether it's heating or cooling, Mitsubishi ductless units and installation from Custom Aire Inc can turn any room, zone or your entire home into an oasis of comfort in Bucks County and Montgomery Country.
Ductless is up to 40% more efficient than traditional cooling systems. Since there're duct-free, they avoid energy loss associated with ducted systems.
- Whisper Quiet
- Don't Give Up That Window
- Cools And Heats
- Energy Efficient
- No Home Security Risk
- Loud And Noisy
- Say Goodbye To That Window
- Only Provides Cooling
- Traditional Energy Hogs
- Home Security Risk
Mitsubishi has introduced a significant advancement in heat pump technology, making thier products an excellent solution for maintaining your home's comfort, even in extreme cold climates.
The indoor unit's fan only blows air when the coil has warmed to the desired temperature. An energy-saving measure, it also prevents drafts of cold air at start-up.
Hyper-Heating INVERTER (H2i) technology is designed to provide comfortable indoor temperatures in extreme cold-climate conditions (as low as -13° F) while saving energy and money.
Heating with oil or gas can get expensive during those cold winter months? Mitsubishi ductless with hyper-heat can reduce or completely eliminate your dependence on fossil fuels.
- The indoor unit's sensor sensor scans the room and adjusts temperature and airflow automatically. Maintains consistent comfort by eliminating cold and hot spots.
- Refrigerant and electrical lines connect the outdoor unit to the indoor unit through a 3" opening in the exterior wall.
- The outdoor unit's state-of-the-art heat pump cools or warms refrigerant and sends it back inside to the air handler, which continuously monitors the room for changes in temperature and sends conditioned air to the areas of the room that need it.
Control your ductless system via :
- Wall-mounted thermostat
- Handheld remote
- Smart phone app (Via kumo cloud™)
The filters capture odor-causing gases, pollen, dander, dust, mites, viruses, bacteria and other contaminants that trigger allergy and asthma symptoms, spread illness and impact air quality. Your whole family will breathe easier.
The majority of Mitsubishi ductless systems are ENERGY STAR® qualified and many systems are eligible for federal and state tax credits plus local utility rebates. Also:
- Use only the exact amount of energy needed to maintain comfort
- Eco-comfort technology is friendly to you and the planet
- No wasted energy due to leaky ductwork
- Ductless is easy and affordable to install
Washable filters last up to 10 years and give you another way to save money and reduce environmental impact.
Mitsubishi is a great whole-home comfort solution. And, it gives you the opportunity to heat or cool only the rooms you want.
DUCTLESS IS GREAT FOR ANY HOME, AND IT'S ESPECIALLY GOOD FOR THESE APPLICATIONS
Sometimes you just need to heat and cool an additional living space. Ductless makes a great compliment to your existing HVAC system or the perfect start of a new, duct-free home.
Don't muck up the aesthetics of your older or historic home. Ductless doesn't require the bulky ductwork of traditional systems keeping the charm of your beautiful home intact.
Row and smaller homes are typically short on the additional space needed for the duct work of a traditional heating and cooling systems, making ductless a perfect fit.
Sometimes your HVAC system doesn't quite extend to all areas of the house. Ductless provides that extra comfort needed to enjoy all the space in your home.
Ductless can help you enjoy these rooms year-round:
- Or, any room that doesn't quite feel as comfortable as the rest of your home.